Xavier wins Big brother USA 2021. Tiffany wins AFP.

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Big Brother USA 2018 - Episode 24 - HoH and Nominations 8

The path begins to finding out who the 3rd member of the jury is. In case you missed previous events:

"Haleigh finally claimed Power for her side of the House, and it appeared Level 6 was in hot water. But after Kaycee became the secret hacker, she swapped herself off the block for Haleigh's BFF (Angie). Tyler saved Angela (he won Veto), so Haleigh put Kaycee back on the block. Although loyal to his Level 6 alliance, Brett was infiltrating the other side of the house. After convincing Angie she was his ride or die, Angie and her allies were thinking she was safe. But at the eviction, it was another blindside. With the Head of Household back up for grabs, the final 9 entered a slippery battle for power"

Tonight.....

Opening credits make an appearance, and we start the action where we left it with the HoH competition.

Faysal: So I guess after all, Angie is evictable. This is the 5th time I didn't know where the votes were going to lie. JC tried to warn me just before eviction (flashback to 6 minutes before eviction). This is really starting to piss me off, and the only way to get to the bottom of this is to win this HoH.

In case you missed the last post regarding this competition, Slip and Slide competition had been rolled out. Whoever fills their glowstick right to the top and gets the ball back to the buzzer wins HoH. There is also a bonus glowstick which they can try and fill up to win $5,000.

Faysal is moving very quickly through this competition, while Sam tells us that JC looks like some kind of cartoon character just running on the spot.

After much slipping and sliding, Faysal gets his ball and buzzes making him the new HoH. Nobody got the $5,000 bonus.

Faysal: Let's get it, HoH, boy. I told you I'd do this. I've been on the wrong side of the vote every week. Now I'm in power, and I get what I want to do this week. I'm coming for you.

Scottie: I'm getting sick of finishing 2nd in every competition I play. However I'm confident Faysal will keep me safe, and I'm happy if anyone won, it's him.

Tyler: Your winner of the HoH, is Faysal. Here we go again for another Level 6 uphill battle. Lets see if we can come up with some kind of crazy plan, turn this around. It's not looking too good for us right now.. This may the week where our luck finally runs out.

Faysal: I knew my time was coming, and glad it came right now. This whole game I've been left in the dark, and I'm tired of sitting around and letting people skate on by doing shady bullcrap. I don't want to hear that.

Tyler: Level 6 could be screwed this week, but luckily I still have my Cloud power app which will keep me safe for one Nominations ceremony or one Veto ceremony

JC: I'm happy Faysal's HoH, he's been listening to me almost this whole game. So I have to make sure he targets who I want him to target. So, basically, this is going to be my HoH too

Brett: Faysal is definitely gunning for me. He looks at me as competition for Haleigh. So I don't think he wants to keep me, the single stud in the house, around. This old dog's going to have to break out some new tricks.

Haleigh is very excited that Faysal is HoH, and that the power is back in the other side of the house's hands. She goes on to say that there is no hacker competition to screw things up, as that ended just before Angie left. She wants to find out who has been lying to her and Faysal and take them out, as in evict them.

Scottie walks into the bedroom and immediately tells Haleigh he was the one vote to save Angie. Haleigh tells him they must tell Faysal, but doesn't really care who he puts up. I would assume this is going to be another 'great and wonderful' plan to try and backdoor one of Level 6, which went so well last time of course.

Haleigh believes Scottie is telling the truth and thinks Scottie could be a number for the other side of the house

Meanwhile JC discusses his alignment with Level 6, and we flashback again before eviction time where JC tells Tyler about Scottie's one vote, and then suggests have Brett make the other side believe it was him, so Haleigh and Faysal will turn against Scottie, as Scottie has been flipping votes back and forth according to JC.

Faysal tells Haleigh he doesn't trust Scottie, but she does. She asks him who does he want out, and he says one of Level 6. But he says he doesn't want Tyler on the block. Haleigh wonders what Faysal is thinking in not trusting Scottie, as he has their backs and they can't afford to lose someone on their side.

Faysal, shortly afterwards, and quite reluctantly accepts Scottie into the fold after much persuasion from Haleigh. Meanwhile JC tries to get in Faysal's ear about NOT trusting Scottie. Ball's in your court, Faysal. JC reports back to Level 6 to tell them the seed with Faysal thinking Brett placed the one vote has been planted.

Who wants to see my HoH room

A rare occurrence in this season with all the twists. We see pics of Faysal's family, a pic of Faysal when he was younger, and also a pic of him with his dog. He reads out his letter from his parents, and he breaks down a little. He tells the houseguests he won't be having one on ones at the present time, and will leave them to the next day.

Faysal says out loud that Scottie was the one vote, but as per Level 6's plan Brett confesses it was him. Kaycee doesn't even have to act convincing here, as the other side of the house are dummies anyway, as she has a faux argument with Brett. Faysal decides at this point, to just close down the meeting and have a rest and recharge ready for his one on ones

The very next day, JC now plays another card in that he wants to convince Haleigh that Scottie is really jealous of Faysal, all this while Faysal is in the room, but Haleigh is not falling for this and is adamant her and Scottie will always be friends. Safe to say Operation: Throw Scottie under the bus, has been a resounding success.

Trouble in paradise as Faysal wants Scottie to go, and Haleigh doesn't. These dummies on the other side of the house, I have no words for them....

Nominations ceremony

Faysal nominates SCOTTIE and Brett

Brett, JC and Level 6 are rightfully laughing their heads off

To be continued in Episode 25 when the Veto is up for grabs

Final thoughts

Brief one today in that the other side of the house are dummies and they deserve to be steamrolled by Level 6. I literally have no words how stupid they are.

Thank you for reading this post if you have made this far, and keep those RT's likes and shares coming in

Shout out to BB on Blast for their brand new mint fresh podcast for this particular season, listen to it right here

Click on the links on the right for all your UK, USA and Canada needs

Follow me on Twitter on richiew4ever

Until next time, someone is always watching....

No comments:

Post a Comment